Manihiki Magic - I go Vene Vene, by Yann

Yummy Vene Vene

There is my house. And then there is Rachel's house. She lives with her brother Isaac and her Mama and Papa. Her parents are in Raro. Rachel likes to eat lollies and pick crabs on the beach.

And then there is my house. Maman always says to wash my hands. She wants plein de bisous. Sometimes I don't want to have heaps of kisses. Papa says to wear my Hausschuhe in the house. He takes me on adventures.

When I look outside I can see Rachel's house. And I can see our tree. It is just in the middle. I call, Hi Rachel! And I say, Maman, I go Vene Vene! I put on my shoes. My favorite shoes are the blue ones. They are caterpillars. I also wear my hat. There is a lot of sun here. In Raro I don't wear clothes. But here Maman says I need my shorts and a t-shirt. Just like the other kids. I don't understand why. I like wearing no clothes. So sometimes I only wear my shorts.

Rachel meets me at the tree. It is in the shade, it's nice. I can see heaps of Vene Vene. They are yummy. My favorites are the red ones. They are so sweet. The green ones are not so nice. I pick one and I eat it. Rachel has found heaps too. She says I Make Vene Vene. We climb on the trailer because we see the Vene Vene really high. I eat 5. Well I think it is five. I don't really know how to count yet. Rachel says Rima. It means hand and it means five too. So maybe I ate 5 Vene Vene. 

The best one! The red Vene Vene

I like how they pop when I eat them. And then I throw the skin to the chickens. They taste like lolly. Really really nice. Maybe the tree is called a lolly tree. I will ask Papa when he comes home. I like lollies. But they are not fun like Vene Vene. I ate heaps Vene Vene. I pick more for Maman. I like to share.

Rachel, let's go crab?!






Check out our Instagram - Azure Coconut

Comments

  1. Kia Orana Family, Yann you have grown...wow and eating vene vene. Aunty O is feeling jealous. Don't forget to wear your clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Auftakt Cook Island Games 2020

Im Paradies steht die Zeit still - 365 Tage im Luxusstrandhotel

Manihiki Magic - THE best coconut crab in the world!